Where to Find Original Social Media Content
Examples of good, original content:
* Pets at the office
* Any company event, happy hour, or fundraiser
* Any charity or business events with your logos and people
* Anything unique to office or staff:
* Toys on desks
* Sports teams
* Dress up
* Holiday celebrations
* Casual days
* Charity work
* Employees attending local events
* Baby shower celebrations at the office (focus on the event, not the kids)
* Any milestone celebrations (seniority awards)
* Certification or schooling classes or graduations
* Internship programs
* Any employee hobbies outside of work (rock climbing, biking, painting, fostering pets)
* Anything positive with customers. Customers love to see themselves (or have their company tagged) on social media.
* Do a promo: Take a picture of customers enjoying your service (with their permission).
* Any a customer call-to-action (CTA) to do something on social media for fun.
Examples of off-limits content:
* Anyone who has not given permission to use their image/words on social media
* Nudity or skimpy clothes
And remember, it’s called “social” media, so be sure to keep it fun and entertaining!
Photo: Patrick Tomasso on Unsplash.
- Where to Find Original Social Media Content - September 14, 2017
- Social Media 101 - September 14, 2017
- Guide to Social Media Acronyms - September 14, 2017
You must log in to post a comment.